Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have been tagged with this for the third time, here it goes...

A--Attached or Single? wonderfully attached to the man of my dreams
B--Best friend? Scotty, my mom and sisters, and so many other wonderful gals out there.
C--Cake or Pie? Yes please, with vanilla icecream
D--Day of Choice? Wednesday, it is Scott's night off
E--Essential Item? My cell phone, diaper wipes, and my flat iron
F--Favorite Color? Earthtones
G--Gummy bears or worms? Everyone knows I love them both, even more so if they are covered in sour powder!
H--Hometown? Cedarhills
I--Indulgence(s)? Sour candy, homeade treats...especially ones my mom makes
J--January or July? July hands down
K--Kids? 2-Jack and little Bianca
L--Life is incomplete without? My family, friends, laughter, good food
M--Marriage date? August 13th 2005
N--Number of siblings? 2 wonderful sisters and 3 great brothers
O--Oranges or apples? I love a good, seedless orange. But I also love apples dipped in white chocolate, carmel, and cinnamon...yum!
P--Phobias or fears? I am currently overcoming my fear of the "wheelers"(see 2 posts below). Other than those crazy things not much scares me.
Q--Quotes? I think a lot of people have a lot of good things to say. I have filled up two books of quotes from various meetings and seminars
R--Reason to Smile? I can smile at just about anything. Things that make me smile most are Scotts dumb "dad" jokes, Jacksons silly facial expressions, bianca's chubby cheeks, and whitetrash people who are proud of what they are (that's why currently my favorite netflix rentals are "my name is Earl"-classic whitetrash)
S--Season? I love the flowers and new beginning of spring, the warmth, good memories and smells of summer, leaves changing during autumn, and the feeling of christmas during the winter.
T--Tag 5 people? candise(after you move), Amber, Whitney, Kristy, and Kimmy.
U--Unknown Fact? I hate making multiple trips from the car when bringing the kids in. I have been known to carry Jack, Bianca in her carseat, my diaper bag and several bags of groceries just to aviod a second trip out to the car...Usually Jack is slowly slipping down my hip by the time I reach the door. The reason I mentioned this is becuase it happened tonight. I was trying to juggle both the kids, a bunch of picture frames, and clean clothes from my moms. I strategically placed everything in my arms with keys in hand so I didn't have to set anything down to open the door. As I barely made it up the stairs I thought "Why do I do this to myself, I bet no one else does this!!!" Upon opening the door everything gets dropped (except my lovely children of course) and I let out a sigh of relief that I made it all in one trip yet again.
V--Very Favorite Store? I haven't shopped in so long since I have been pregnant for like two years, but I love the clothes in Banana republic. It used to be American Eagle but either their clothes are getting trashier and cheaper looking or I am getting old...not sure. I also love Ebay!
W--Worst Habit? I pop my knuckles all the time
X--X-ray or ultrasound? I think both are pretty neat!
Y--Your favorite food? hmm, where do I start?! I love chinese and thai, anything with capers(it's a new love), fun salads (also a new love), many things on Emily's Experiments (especially that bacon wrapped salmon!), the Pioneer Woman Cooks, and other fun food blogs...we will leave it there for now.
Z--Zodiac? Pisces...but who really cares?

No comments: