Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can't hardly wait...

Bianca is turning 3 tomorrow and we decided to throw a little party for her.

I got the idea for a "Fancy Nancy" party. Yeah, pretty sure I am far more excited than she is.

Come Saturday, this house is going to be filled with 7 giddy three year olds dressed in their most exquisite ensembles, eating glittery cupcakes and grapes on frilly toothpicks (because EVERYTHING is fancier with a frilly toothpick),  drinking fancy punch with their pinkies up, and stringing Fruit Loops on a licorice rope to make a fancy necklace (remember, these are 3 year olds we are talking about here!) 


Stay tuned for the fabulous party details!

5 comments:

Travis and Celena said...

I can't wait to see pictures of this cute little birthday party. Happy Birthday Bianca!

Emily said...

I love that you're doing this. I'm introducing Danica to Fancy Nancy so I can do that same thing. :) Plus I want her to be her for Halloween. Haha.
I can't wait to see pictures too.

Sarah said...

Cute! Fits her perfectly!
Now do you have an idea for Lyd? :)

Jonathan and Janessa said...

I'm excited for pictures. I hope she has a great birthday and a fun party :)

Jessie said...

Oh i can't wait!
I can't believe that Bianca is turning 3!

Fancy Nancy + Bianca = PERFECT!!