Friday, July 24, 2009

I spy with my little eye...

...Five tiny fingers that SHOULD be sleeping soundly in a CRIB.
***
Which means that this little monster has figured out how to climb out of the crib...blast you Jack, I was hoping you wouldn't figure that out until you were at least 5. I have so enjoyed being able to cage you for a couple of hours a day, especially because you share a room with Baby B.
We did have a false alarm about a year ago but since the attempt ended with a scary fall, he hasn't been brave enough to try again until now.
I let him sit and wiggle his little fingers until I heard faint cries of "help, help".
***
Let's just hope the kid doesn't figure out how to open doors or we will be in a whole world of trouble.

6 comments:

Kim said...

He is a smart little boy. If your interested they have a net/tent thing that you put over your crib so they can't climb out(they can still stand up with it on) anyways good luck with everything.

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Good luck with that. I hope Maggie stays in her crib for a long time!

melody said...

This picture is classic.

Travis and Celena said...

That is too funny! That makes me laugh. Good luck with the door opening phase. Hopefully that is not for a few more years though.

Jessie said...

OH NO JILL!!! I feel for you! It is so nice to put them in their cage and know that they will still be in there when you go and get them!!

I LOVE THE PICTURE! SO FUNNY!

The Bangerter Family said...

Jill I love the picture; you always seem to capture perfectly what is happening! Good luck with him. I am grateful that Alina is only 8 months old at this point.