- a two year old who's obsessed with all things ocean related
- a one year old that loves to play in the mud
- a dad year who needed a break
...and a mom wanting to keep EVERYONE happy with one activity (I'm sneaky that way)
We decided there was no better daycation destination than the beach!
That look on Jack's face pretty much sums up how he felt about it...I'm pretty sure those little clenched fists were literally shaking with excitement.
We went to Cannon Beach in Oregon. The weather was perfect, and the scenery breathtaking.
two buddies...Jack wouldn't go out there unless daddy was right by his side. (luckily the water was ice cold, so we didn't have to worry about him going more than ankle deep)
Bianca could be found playing in the mud. All day long. I swear I'm STILL wiping sand out of those rolls!
The day ended with:
- a sobbing two year old not wanting to leave the beach because he loved it
- a tuckered out, sandy-beyond-belief one year old
- a satisfied dad
...and a mom patting herself on the back for making EVERYONE happy.