Monday, May 25, 2009

A few words...

...About a man that I think everyone should know a little bit about. A man that was more honest, humble, helpful, hardworking, and kind than anyone I have ever had the privilege of knowing. A man who could tell a great story and get everyone laughing. A man who loved and cherished his wife like something out of a fairytale, even at 75 years old. A man who would sneak you gummy bears or licorice even if your parents said you'd had enough. A man who was a great example to all who knew him...


Here's to a great man, and a fantastic grandpa!

Happy Memorial Day!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You said it so well. I do miss Dad, he was a wonderful father and I think of him every day! Thank you for your sweet post.

Travis and Celena said...

So sweet Jillers!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I love that picture! It is funny how life gets so busy and time just passes. It is good to have a reminder of those that you love so much and can't wait to see again! Thanks for that Jill! I miss JP so much!

Unknown said...

Jilly
Thanks for sharing Paul with us. I miss him as much as all of you so and he loved you so much. I remember the day you came over and sang to him. How he loved his children and grandchildren. Thatk for sharing.
Grammy