Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another fish in the family...

In Utah, we discovered Laney's love for water {much like her fishy dad and brother}.  We visited the splash pad in Highland several times and Miss D couldn't get enough of all the squirting water.

She tested the waters with the small spout but quickly became unamused...


On to bigger, better things.




Bianca was there too...sporting a sweet wedgie. I would be sporting a wedgie too if I had cute little buns like that!


Bianca wasn't nearly as adventurous as Laney.




I don't think this girl could be any happier.




7 comments:

Ali said...

So cute! I'm surprised she loved those spouts so much as young as she is. You'll have to take her downtown.

Cindy said...

Oh I miss your kids! Love Bianca's little cheek. Laney couldn't be happier! Miss you.

Kim said...

That's awesome! Looks like she got splashed in the face a few time but didn't phase her. She is so dnag cute.

Travis and Celena said...

Such cute pictures and I love the wedgie picture. That is so funny! Reagan loves the splash pad here in Spanish Fork.

Emily said...

I love the pictures! Captured so well! (especially the wedgie one. ha!)

Autumn and Barrett said...

Hee hee that last face says it all. Nothing like water and sunshine in the summer.

melody said...

Oh man, some of these seriously need to be framed!