Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life is good.

No.

Life is great.

I can't believe it's been over a month since I have posted last.  Not much has been happening around the Springer house.  Well, except for the trip to the ER after Jack slammed Bianca's finger in the door fracturing her knuckle.  That was a fun day.   Nothing like a mangled finger to get the adrenaline pumping, right?!? We also took a short trip to Utah for Thanksgiving, which became REALLY short because of nasty weather and treacherous roads.  Sadly, I don't think I snapped a single picture all weekend.  Oh, and winter craft shows took up a good portion of November.  Glad those are done!  So, I suppose a fair amount has been happening around here :)

But life is great, because of sweet Delaney.  We can't get enough of her sweet temperment, giggles, and big smiles.  I can already tell she will be the "peacemaker" of the family.  I don't think there has ever been a more mild mannered baby.  My only complaints were her sleeping habits, but those are long gone and have been replaced with a full nights sleep starting at about 10 pm.  It feels good to sleep again!

Here is a little glimpse of what we get to enjoy all day... (pardon my dorky voice)


This Christmas season has been lots of fun with Jack and Bianca being a little older.  We have the house decked out with lots of christmas cheer. Stockings have been hung, lights have been strung, and a beautiful Natavity sits on top of a bookshelf to help us remember the true meaning of this holiday.  The kids have been loving every minute of it all! Christmas is so magical to a 4 year old, and we have been eating it up.

Ok,  If you have little kiddos, you need to go to this website http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home  and make one of these videos.  It only takes a few minutes, and it will NOT dissapoint!  We told Jack that Santa wanted to "skype" him, you should have seen his face when Santa knew his name and had a picture of him. it was priceless.   Santa "skyped" Bianca the next day and I caught a little snippet.  It's pretty cute... (I love Jack in the background responding to Santa.)


I hope you are all enjoying the season!

I'll be back soon.

But don't hold your breath.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Love the videos. What a fun idea to have santa call them. I'll have to do that.

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Grandma Scott said...

The Baby is a little dream doll and Bianca was so excited... I want to go to that website too.

Jessie said...

Love the videos jill!

And a trip to the ER....oh goodness!!

Merry Christmas girl!

(if you email me your new mailing address I would LOVE to send you guys a Christmas card!) :)

Erica said...

Jill, thought I would respond to your comment here. I used actual table legs. They were quite easy to attach.

And by the way, your baby is darling. LOVED the videos!

melody said...

Jill, you go to the ER more than any person I know! Holy cow.

Bianca is a little dolly. I'm so glad to hear she is sleeping so well. That makes ALL the difference.

Thanks for the link! We will have to skype with Santa tomorrow. Julia won't know what to do with herself when she sees him talking to her. Can't wait.

Jaimie said...

Cute!! So glad life is on the right track!