Friday, March 27, 2009

Framed...

Pardon me for that ridiculously tacky title, I almost slapped myself when I typed it...It was the first thing that came to mind. I know I should have changed it but I didn't. Sorry.

ANYWAY, we have a show coming up soon so I have been working on these darling frames. I am letting a little bit of my creativity loose and actually embellishing these bad boys with little jewels and sparkly things for a little extra PIZAZZ. Everybody likes something that sparkles, right?

When Bianca actually has a room instead of the temporary pack and play in the living room, I will decorate her room like this. I love the hot pink and black together. Darling.


I love this green and blue print, if I could get out of my boring, lame red decor that I've had FOREVER I would use this frame to decorate a room.






gross, I am just noticing those unappealing fingerprints...sorry about that.





This is just the tip of the iceberg my friends...stay tuned for more soon!

11 comments:

Kristy said...

I love those! Very cute Jill.

Jessie said...

Jill!!! Those are adorable!! If we lived by each other, we would be in TROUBLE!! We would craft all day long and neglect our motherly duties!!!

I can't wait to see more!

I too love the black and pink one!!

melody said...

Very fun. The green and blue is my favorite too. If I ever move or repaint/redo my front room, those will be the colors. For now, I have red as well! (Which I love, but it does seem a little wintery in the spring and summer.)

Unknown said...

Those are very cute! You are very crafty!

Ben and Kelli said...

Jill you're so good! They're way cute, I love them! You're so darn crafty!

Savannah and Braden said...

I am so envious of your creativity! Are you planning on selling these? have you started to already? I love the blue and green, those were my wedding colors and would love one to put in my house!

Emili said...

Way cute job on the frames!!! Let us know how the show goes!

Paul & Kaytie said...

Cute Jill. I love the Pizzazz!

Travis and Celena said...

Very cute Jillers! I love them and I am one of those people who loves sparkly things. I don't know why but I do. :0)

Kassi said...

I love them and think that are so creative. So are you taking regular frames and decorating over them? Or in some cases do you create your frames from scratch?

Savannah and Braden said...

Ya little smart a . .
Jk, I pretty much set myself up for that one didn't I? Oh well.