Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little something to hold you over...

things are a somewhat slow right now in the blogging world for me, so I decided to do this tag that's going around. This is the 4th picture in the 4th folder....

This is a picture of Jack the day we got home from the hospital. When we left the hospital that day, he was weighing in at a mere 5 lbs 10 oz...he was so TINY. Notice how small his head is compared to Scotty's thumb. What a sweet little peanut!

I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet...

6 comments:

Paul & Kaytie said...

This is such a fun tag. It's great to see the little things that you forget about. It is crazy to see how much he has grown in the past two years.

Jonathan and Janessa said...

He is so cute! They are so tiny when they are born, even though it doesn't feel like it when you're pushing :)

Jodi said...

Hey Guys! Troy and I are coming to T-town next week. We should try to get together one night and play games.

Travis and Celena said...

He is so little and so cute! I can't believe how time has gone by. Jack is getting so big. What a cute little boy!

Kristy said...

I can't believe how much hair he had! A faux-hawk in only 4 days!

Kim said...

Wow! I forgot how different Jackson and Bianca were when they were born, in size I mean. I still have those pictures of him making his pooping face on my camera, I look at them form time to time. LOL so so cute.