Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little something to hold you over...

things are a somewhat slow right now in the blogging world for me, so I decided to do this tag that's going around. This is the 4th picture in the 4th folder....

This is a picture of Jack the day we got home from the hospital. When we left the hospital that day, he was weighing in at a mere 5 lbs 10 oz...he was so TINY. Notice how small his head is compared to Scotty's thumb. What a sweet little peanut!

I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet...

6 comments:

Paul & Kaytie said...

This is such a fun tag. It's great to see the little things that you forget about. It is crazy to see how much he has grown in the past two years.

J and J said...

He is so cute! They are so tiny when they are born, even though it doesn't feel like it when you're pushing :)

Jodi said...

Hey Guys! Troy and I are coming to T-town next week. We should try to get together one night and play games.

Celena said...

He is so little and so cute! I can't believe how time has gone by. Jack is getting so big. What a cute little boy!

Kristy said...

I can't believe how much hair he had! A faux-hawk in only 4 days!

Kim said...

Wow! I forgot how different Jackson and Bianca were when they were born, in size I mean. I still have those pictures of him making his pooping face on my camera, I look at them form time to time. LOL so so cute.