Monday, January 21, 2008

12 inches of snow and a bored 19 year old...

Last night my parents were the lucky recipients of about 12 inches of snow. Naturally, my little brother wanted to play in it. No simple snowman or fort would do for this ambitious outdoors man, he of course had to build a two room igloo. He and Jill spent hours getting it just right and even had a spray bottle out there to make it ice over, and I think they used most of the snow in the back yard. Well done little brother...I will definitely leave you in charge of any out door shelter I will be needing in the future!!

2 comments:

melody said...

Ha! Max knows how to make the most of this extra snowy winter. Now, is he going to sleep in the fort overnight???

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

It must run in the family! Have you seen Ryan's snow cave on our blog? (thewondertwins.blogspot.com)
So funny! He even slept in it! CRAZY!