Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I thought I would make a short list of a few of my favorite things:
1. The way the air smells crisp and clean
2. The way the mountains and landscape start to change colors
3. Pumpkin anything...candles, cookies, pie, decorations- you name it, I enjoy it
4. Warm clothes- though I am not really a shopper and don't buy much I sure love a cute sweater or jacket
5. Turning the heater on for the first time...it is so cozy!
6. This year it means I am entering my third trimester...yipee!!
7. Jackson loves the falling leaves, and anything that makes him smile makes me smile.
8. Fall means lots of holidays- and I always love an excuse for tons of good food and family to visit