Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Fall Y'all!!


Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I thought I would make a short list of a few of my favorite things:

1. The way the air smells crisp and clean

2. The way the mountains and landscape start to change colors

3. Pumpkin anything...candles, cookies, pie, decorations- you name it, I enjoy it

4. Warm clothes- though I am not really a shopper and don't buy much I sure love a cute sweater or jacket

5. Turning the heater on for the first time...it is so cozy!

6. This year it means I am entering my third trimester...yipee!!

7. Jackson loves the falling leaves, and anything that makes him smile makes me smile.
8. Fall means lots of holidays- and I always love an excuse for tons of good food and family to visit

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant!! When are you due? Where are you going to deliver? Did you know I am now working labor and delivery? If you don't want me to be your nurse, I won't be offended - I totally understand!

Unknown said...

I am delivering at american fork. Of course I would love you to be my nurse...I am having a c-section so I don't know if that makes a difference. I will have the baby in the first week of february, we don't have an official date for the section yet. oh and by the way, I think we are neighbors...when I saw your address on mariannes shower list I realized we only live like a block apart!

Kassi said...

Jilly your little boy looks a lot like your husband. Thanks for telling me to look at your blog it is really cute!