Let me set the scene: It was a beautiful day. Scott had just arrived home from work and dinner still had about 25 minutes. We came outside, spread out a blanket and the following story unfolded.
****I happened to have my camera because the kids were in particularly good moods and thought I could get some cute shots. Also, keep in mind that as this happened I was NOT being a neglectful parent who was just thinking about a great blog as I was snapping pictures...Scott was in the background taking care of the wounded and weeping!
1. Bianca is getting more mobile and so Jack actually really likes to play with her now. note: look at Bianca's fingers nearing Jacks mouth...she better watch out, that kid has chompers like an alligator. believe me, I have been in their grasp.
2. Oops Bianca, there goes those chompers on a death grip...I am surprised her finger wasn't bitten off in the process. Another note: biting is kind of a game for Jack. If someones fingers ever get near he chomps down (usually Scott and I know to get our fingers out of the way). Poor girl never had a chance.
3. Here come the water works...no blood, just a purple little blister starting to form.
4. Jack is EXTREMELY sensitive...once he realized he hurt his little sis, he start to cry. uncontrollably. yet another note: I thought I would re-emphasize the fact that I wasn't just standing by taking pictures while my children were both sobbing...Scott was taking care of Bianca in the back ground.
5. The STILL upset Jack needed a little TLC from daddy...the poor kid couldn't stop crying. Notice the fingers in the mouth, and the stroking of the eye lashes. All this crying must have made him tired.
6. All is well..."Jack, apologize to your sister for biting, then give her kisses. And Bianca, watch where you put those fingers please."