20 years ago:
-"Book of Mormon Stories" was my favorite family night song
- My friend lindsey and I had matching swimming suit (I think it was about then)
- I had tons of hair that was already down past my shoulders
- I had a tricycle that I LOVED. Unfortunately it was missing one of the back wheels which resulted in me riding around in circles...that is seriously true, no exaggeration.
- my parents were noticing that I might need glasses because I would always close one eye to focus on something...I am sure it looked pretty funny for a three year old to be walking around with one eye shut all the time.
10 years ago:
-I was 13 and was trying to figure out my style. I had bangs and flared pants...which were all the rage.
-I had just made the transition from glasses to contacts and was on top the world.
-I spent WAY too much money on vending machines...I loved the pink, frosted sugar cookies!
5 years ago:
- I had graduated High school and spent most of my time with my good friend Donovan...we were having the typical college experience...staying up way later than I ever had, going to party after party, and doing fun things like skydiving!
- I was working at Hogi-Yogi but would soon be working at the UPS store
- I dated lots of guys and decided that most college guys are lame
- I moved out for the first time and met my first room mates Mackenzie and Celena...we had so much fun together!!
- I was in school and loved every minute of it. I loved my professors and quickly learned the art of perfect brown nosing.
- I was starting to realize that my parents were actually wonderful people(I had previously believed that they gave me way too many rules and were out to ruin my social life...dumb I know) and I became closer to my mom than ever.
3 years ago:
- I was getting ready to marry the man of my dreams and my best friend Scott Springer.
- I was working at the UPS store full time to save money.
- I moved back home
- I took the semester off for obvious reasons but was only a year away from my degree.
- I Didn't know it at the time, but I would be pregnant with little jack in just a few short months.
So far this year:
- I was pregnant and had Bianca
- Little Jack has been growing like a weed
- I graduated from college with my degree in psychology
- I am still working part time at the UPS store and my bosses have been wonderful to work with my crazy schedule...even letting me bring the kids to work occasionally
-I worked in the morning and came home so scott could get to class
- I went to walmart to buy groceries and diapers...poor jack had to wear a swimming diaper around due to my poor planning!
- Scotty actually had the night off (which doesn't happen often) so we had our good friends Kimmy and Spencer over and I made a wonderful summer salad with feta, chicken, pine nuts, and a delicious lemon-caper vinaigrette...yum!
- Scotty and I put the kids down early and watched Definitely, Maybe...I love the snuggle time with my man!
- I went to the gym and listened to some great music.
- I put the kids down and am enjoying some peace and quiet
- I will go to the store when the kids wake up to buy formula for bianca
- I will probably go to my parents house and make something fabulous for dinner then go home and bathe the kids
- I will try to wait up for scott but will probably fall asleep watching whatever is on TLC
- I will celebrate the 4th of July with friends and family.
- It will be the first day in a long time when scott and myself both have the entire day off....Yippee!!
In the next year:
- we will most likely be living in Washington and Scott will be an accountant while I finally get to be a stay at home mom.
- hopefully we will NOT be having another baby!
- My little brother will be serving his mission in Dallas and my parents will be empty nester's and missing their grandkids like crazy.
-If we are living in Washington I will probably be busy with Waddell Creek Rustics.
I tag Kaytie, Janessa, Jillian, lindsey, Kristy, and Emily P.