Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
- a two year old who's obsessed with all things ocean related
- a one year old that loves to play in the mud
- a dad year who needed a break
...and a mom wanting to keep EVERYONE happy with one activity (I'm sneaky that way)
We decided there was no better daycation destination than the beach!
That look on Jack's face pretty much sums up how he felt about it...I'm pretty sure those little clenched fists were literally shaking with excitement.
We went to Cannon Beach in Oregon. The weather was perfect, and the scenery breathtaking.
two buddies...Jack wouldn't go out there unless daddy was right by his side. (luckily the water was ice cold, so we didn't have to worry about him going more than ankle deep)
Bianca could be found playing in the mud. All day long. I swear I'm STILL wiping sand out of those rolls!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
-Scott quit his night job delivering pizza. Though I will totally miss the delish freebie pizza, poor Scotty man was getting WAY too burnt out.
- I landed a SWEET job. My brother-in-law Danny works for a small programming company...long story short, they are all much too busy and important to do all the mundane contract work and formatting required for their job, so they offered to pay me 15 bucks an hour to do it from home. Oh, and they gave me a brand new laptop just to make my life a little easier.
I love you CodeSmart Inc...thank you for making all my wildest stay-at-home-mom dreams come true.
- Scott will be starting GRAD SCHOOL in two weeks!! He got his official acceptance today. We have been looking into lots of options and finally decided to take the "online" approach. I know it sounds hokey, like one of things you see on a cheap commercial...but this is totally legit. Scott will be getting his Masters in Accounting through the University of Phoenix. He will still work full time and do school at night. this will work out perfectly because the kids go to bed SUPER early and I just like to work anyway. Heaven forbid I actually get to spend time with my hubby.
Things should start to get a little crazy around here...stay tuned for more insanity!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
*****please note that although Ithought we couldn't be more white-trash as a teenager, we really weren't. My mom is s very classy lady, and my dad is really one of the most kind, considerate men alive. They were just having a little fun with their ungrateful daughter!!